HooshionÂ® 8 Channel PPM Encoder for Pixhawk / PPZ / MK / MWC / Pirate Flight Control
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Hooshion
- Product Dimensions: 4.6×3.1×0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- The firmware comes pre-configured to read 8 Channels. In case you would like to change the settings of the PPM encoder to invert the PPM signal and change the fail safe pre-defined values you will need an AVR ISP programmer in order to reprogram it.
- The whole project is based around the ATMEL ATMEGA328p AVR processor and all timing is done within interrupts so accuracy and stability is optimized Firmware is free and was created by John Arne and Olivier Adler
- The design of the PPM Encoder is based on the Paperazzi PPM Encoder
- The PPM Encoder plugs into the PWM servo output ports of any R/C receiver and encodes them into a PPM pulse suitable for many autopilots (e.g. Pixhawk). Modifications to the R/C receiver are not necessary
- Firmware is free and was created by John Arne and Olivier Adler
- More features
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“… and it works but the cover comes off rather easily. We almost lost the cover”
Click here to view more images.
Get HooshionÂ® 8 Channel PPM Encoder for Pixhawk / PPZ / MK / MWC / Pirate Flight Control at the best price available today.
Home Dehumidifier Lowest Price
Strider ST-4 No-Pedal Balance Bike Best Buy
Find more customer reviews